FI4Fl0PGX14tiLVN8g1HFXcDgOg The Pitbull Palace: Welcome to "The Pitbull Palace"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to "The Pitbull Palace"

Welcome Everybody to The Pitbull Palace!!! Before we get started, I wanted to introduce myself, Matt and the main focus of this blog, and the reason it was started, my pitbull Motley. We will be the two behind the keyboard so to speak, giving you all the pitbull updates and news!! We also can't wait to meet all our new potential pitbull friends, owners, and enthusiasts. Please feel free to leave comments and start conversations in the comment section because Motley and I make sure to read all of them!! We plan to also have a forum running in the near future so that will be another way to voice your opinions on The Pitbull Palace!!

The main reason Motley and I decided to start The Pitbull Palace is to honestly spread the word about the good traits pitbulls possess and to shed a good light on pitbulls in general. Pitbulls are some of the greatest companions you will ever be able to find, but with that being said, pitbulls are not for everybody. If you are able to put in the time, and train, exercise, and do all the things a pitbull needs, I would totally suggest visiting shelters and looking for a pitbull companion. I can speak from experience, I don't know what I'd do without my pitbull Motley.

Motley and I really hope that all the information we are able to provide about pitbulls is very useful and beneficial to future pitbull owners or current owners. If you have any questions about a certain topic you want addressed, please once again, feel free to drop a comment below so we can get the answers everyone needs.

I want to thank everybody for stopping by The Pitbull Palace and we hope to hear and see you back on a regular basis!!! If you'd like any more infomation about The Pitbull Palace and/or Matt and Motley, please visit:

About "The Pitbull Palace"






No comments:

Post a Comment