FI4Fl0PGX14tiLVN8g1HFXcDgOg The Pitbull Palace: Pit Bull Boredom

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pit Bull Boredom

Hey puppy friends and doggy bloggers! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some great time with their doggy companions!!

So in Virginia Beach, Virginia the past two days it been raining and raining and raining. My pit bull just sits at the door and stares as if he's praying to the weather god's that he needs it to stop so we can go play. They, as much as it hurts to say, have not been listening to my poor pups prayers.

This is the look he's giving to me right now, like "Daddy can we PLEASEEEE go somewhere?"


Maybe if it stops, tonight we will be able to take a walk on the boardwalk at the beach and say hello to the females. Motley likes the attention and who can resist a pit bull face like that. haha





4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cute face! I hope it quits raining so you can go for your walk. The emptynester spaniels

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute face. I have a face like that I give my MOM too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great nose picture! Hope the weather improves for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your weather was nice today as it was here! When it rains the girls whine to go out but as soon as the door opens and they get a whiff of the rain they look at me like "are you crazy? no way i'm going out in that!" And then ten minutes later they want to go out again. ha

    ReplyDelete