FI4Fl0PGX14tiLVN8g1HFXcDgOg The Pitbull Palace: Thanks For the Award!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Thanks For the Award!!


     Liebster means dearest in German and the award is intended to help up and coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award we must do the following:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.

2.Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.

3.Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on there blog      to let them know they have received the award.

4.Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs

     We received this awesome award from our friends at The Empytnesters Family Daily.  Thanks so much!  We will pass on the love to 5 blogs too, even though we love all the ones we follow and it will be hard to pick!











5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and moreover, Hi!

    Nice meeting you. We'll come back and check out your newer posts later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am looking for a new friend. I love pit bulls and I believe one saved my life once and I in turn saved hers~~~
    Come over and met us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! And it's great to meet a new pit bull friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt! It will take me a bit to catch up and acknowledge it, but I will--I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much!! :D
    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete